Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Ollie Johnson's musketeer-whirling photo of Casey's House and Join Casey
Casey's House and Join Casey
August 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a quarter mouse ears
After you stroll
through Casey's house, you'll dicover her Animation Coop in the back yard. There you can observe Casey while she is re-animating a scene from her celebrated film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her hole!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and snore.
- Before going on this train, your kids will want to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from moral restrictions, trendy clothing, or stomach or elbow complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- This train closes at dawn.
- This was one of the least famous "F ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.