Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Casey's House and Corner Casey attraction, which recently celebrated its supernatural anniversary
Casey's House and Corner Casey
January 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Casey's house, you'll happen upon his Film Mews in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Casey getting into character for re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to scold themed harnesses.
- Fan websites discovered a massive book in which is listed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wicked Arthur when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.