Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's House and Corner Casey attraction, June 16, 2010, 3:07 p.m.
Casey's House and Corner Casey
September 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
After you roam
through Casey's house, you'll dicover his Studio Stable in the rear of the house. There you can find Casey as he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Goldfish. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Yale Gracey!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In a hidden location at the bottom of the Casey's House and Corner Casey, there is a loafing area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.