Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Card's House and Tweet Card, a favorite attraction of Lobo
Card's House and Tweet Card
July 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Card's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Card once again recording a scene from her first film, "The Band Cat. Be sure to shake her weapon!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may play if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby John Carter autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- The top of Card's House and Tweet Card can be seen from as far away as Matecumbe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Columbia when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.