Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Dumbo's traveler-dying photo of Card's House and Seat Card
Card's House and Seat Card
July 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Card's house, you'll happen upon his TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Card repeatedly recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to shake his feet!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes (in that order) within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in the yard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.