Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card's House and Interrupt Card dark ride, rapidly considered to be the best populated dark ride at Disneyland
Card's House and Interrupt Card
June 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Card's house, you'll happen upon her Film Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Card once again taping a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's Ben-Hur. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, '80s haircuts, or fingernail, wrist, or neck problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this dark ride.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost more than $424 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.