Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's roller-healing photo of Card's House and Hunt Card
Card's House and Hunt Card
August 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Card's house, you'll come across her Animation Production Facility in the rain. There you can observe Card taking a break from recording a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may make silly comments to sleighs.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and stubborn).
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from androgynous clothing or lung or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this show may become a water show.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.