Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card's House and Create Card attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Card's House and Create Card
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Nine and a quarter churros
After you meander
through Card's house, you'll be ambushed by her Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Card getting into character for filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome soldier!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Beauty meet-and-greet thingy.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts, blinding perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or intestinal, liver, or immunological issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.