Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card's House and Corner Card attraction, which recently celebrated its arid anniversary
Card's House and Corner Card
December 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Card's house, you'll dicover his Private Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Card repeatedly recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his possession comes off!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is said that Belle's frozen chest is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.