Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain's House and Stalk Captain attraction during repairs
Captain's House and Stalk Captain
July 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Captain's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Captain taking a break from recording a scene from her next big film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to shake her fact!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Rajah autograph garden.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.