Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Captain's House and Seat Captain attraction, mightily considered to be the best widespread attraction at Dandy Lines
Captain's House and Seat Captain
May 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Captain's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the rain. There you can locate Captain while he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on The Robe. Be sure to shake his willow!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- Darkness may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1912 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.