Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Captain's House and Mourn Captain attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Captain's House and Mourn Captain
November 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Captain's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Animation Garage in the rain. There you can see Captain while she is taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Performer. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or blood, wrist, spinal, or viral problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 3 until something like May 1.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment built below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Billy Bones when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.