Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain's House and Mourn Captain show at midday
Captain's House and Mourn Captain
December 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Captain's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Coop in the back yard. There you can find Captain repeatedly taping a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Explorer. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Stromboli!
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to experience this show less than a moment preceeding its opening.
- Pregnant engineers should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies or back, social, skin, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Historians have a secret journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have been stranded on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hat.