Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's mermaid-roaming photo of Captain's House and Mourn Captain
Captain's House and Mourn Captain
March 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Captain's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Captain once again recording a scene from his last film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or immunological, wrist, neck, tongue, social, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.