Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Captain's House and Meet Captain attraction during construction
Captain's House and Meet Captain
October 17, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Captain's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Captain who has just finished re-animating a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Son. Be sure to pinch his badge!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airport.