Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain's House and Interrupt Captain attraction at park closing
Captain's House and Interrupt Captain
July 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Captain's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Captain who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, an animated version of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Captain!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Nikita Khrushchev meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from wrist or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported illusions.
- In 1975, this attraction was reworked to add additional images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.