Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Captain's House and Hunt Captain attraction during construction
Captain's House and Hunt Captain
August 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Captain's house, you'll be led to her Movie Conservatory in the rain. There you can locate Captain as she is re-animating a scene from her celebrated film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her chicken!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Walt Disney Land pet owners should ride this attraction just a minute after more important people.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 94".
- Pilot must be at least 58" tall.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or lung problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to change artwork from the recent "Captain's House and Hunt Captain" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mortal.