Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's banjo-curdling photo of Captain's House and Flee Captain
Captain's House and Flee Captain
November 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Captain's house, you'll dicover her Movie Shed in the back yard. There you can find Captain getting into character for filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Exorcist. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Captain!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and tipping generously).
- Darkness may be too startling for very young wimps.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Rabbit was famously on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.