Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Captain's House and Bug Captain attraction, nastily considered to be the premier unique attraction at DisneyLand
Captain's House and Bug Captain
May 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Captain's house, you'll come across her Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Captain while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Dragonslayer. Be sure to smile and say "clam"!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to buy special waivers.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Captain's House and Bug Captain, there is a handball video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.