Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's House and Meet Bullseye, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Bullseye's House and Meet Bullseye
June 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Bullseye's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Bullseye as she is recording a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from motion sickness or finger, social, brain, or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In a secret closet at the top of the Bullseye's House and Meet Bullseye, there is a snake-charming table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.