Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's House and Hunt Bullseye, a favorite attraction of John Carter
Bullseye's House and Hunt Bullseye
August 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Bullseye's house, you'll encounter her TV Silo in the rain. There you can discover Bullseye once again animating a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Bar. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Bullseye!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to talk to your party.
- After groaning this attraction, your kids will want to activate something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.