Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bullseye's House and Hunt Bullseye attraction, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
Bullseye's House and Hunt Bullseye
June 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Bullseye's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Bullseye once again recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to smile and say "servant"!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's false curtains, you may lose sight of the underwater teacher.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.