Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's House and Hound Bullseye attraction during construction
Bullseye's House and Hound Bullseye
January 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
After you roam
through Bullseye's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Porch in the rear of the house. There you can observe Bullseye as she is taping a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of The Godfather. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant cruisers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your biscuit.