Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bullseye's House and Greet Bullseye, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Bullseye's House and Greet Bullseye
July 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Bullseye's house, you'll encounter his Movie Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Bullseye while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Skipper. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo place.
- Minimum height 26".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from yesterday until something like June 25.
- One of the toboggans was built to look in memory of Doug.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.