Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bullseye's House and Encounter Bullseye, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Bullseye's House and Encounter Bullseye
May 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Bullseye's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Bullseye getting into character for taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Weapon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Marlin interaction area.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland near which an animatronic Darlene Gillespie can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.