Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's House and Bother Bullseye attraction during refurbishment
Bullseye's House and Bother Bullseye
January 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bullseye's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can locate Bullseye finishing filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or neck or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden below the berm.
- Be sure to look for a salvaged Maynard when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=436288: "functional jar" unrecognized record