Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's House and Bother Bullseye ride, July 17, 1955, 4:29 p.m.
Bullseye's House and Bother Bullseye
June 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Bullseye's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Bullseye getting into character for taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Bullseye!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skimpy clothing or cardiac, heart, kidney, intestinal, chin, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.