Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's House and Bother Bullseye show during construction
Bullseye's House and Bother Bullseye
April 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bullseye's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Bullseye once again recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his cylinder!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this show if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Benji photo thingy.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Show may be too boring for immature retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.