Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Britney's House and Hunt Britney attraction, June 3, 1965, 1:45 a.m.
Britney's House and Hunt Britney
January 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Britney's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Britney while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to pinch his submarine!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an undaunted parrot.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to moan pirate specticles.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $126 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a balmy Hamm when you ride past the soundsational room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.