Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Britney's House and Corner Britney attraction as seen from the top of vaudeville
Britney's House and Corner Britney
December 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Britney's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Britney getting into character for recording a scene from her first film, a humorous take on Grand Hotel. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Andy Davis' manager.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.