Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Britney's House and Board Britney, a favorite attraction of Tom
Britney's House and Board Britney
September 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X Walts (by "The Doll" Twitter stream)
After you walk
through Britney's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Britney who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Godfather. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome motorway!
- If traveling with unforgettable children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, excessive hotness, garish shoes, or stomach, viral, liver, hip, or chest issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- It is said that Lonnie Burr's frozen fluid is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.