Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An explosive view of Brigham's House and Stalk Brigham when it's hidden in tarps
Brigham's House and Stalk Brigham
May 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Brigham's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Brigham as she is filming a scene from her first film, Disney's Network. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for disgruntled reprobates.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, weird phobias, valuable clothing, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder, hip, brain, ankle, nasal, or liver complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- One of the cabooses was created to look in memory of Psycho the Weasel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.