Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Seat Brigham ride as seen from the top of the college
Brigham's House and Seat Brigham
November 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Brigham's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Brigham getting into character for recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Plane. Be sure to pinch her thing!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and pathetic).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed tattoos, inappropriate chattiness, or tongue complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spy.