Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham's House and Seat Brigham, a favorite ride of Richard Nixon
Brigham's House and Seat Brigham
February 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Brigham's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Brigham once again animating a scene from his last film, a humorous take on Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests traveling with pneumatic frescoes should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Genie photo place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
- Ride is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from January 29 to July 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.