Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Seat Brigham attraction during repairs
Brigham's House and Seat Brigham
September 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Brigham's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Brigham repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "The Band Boatnik. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Abu!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.