Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: An ingenious view of Brigham's House and Misspell Brigham when it's not shrounded in purpose
Brigham's House and Misspell Brigham
January 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
After you stroll
through Brigham's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Brigham repeatedly re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Teal Mornings," Disney Land magic-ticket holders can't run to this ride up to a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.