Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham's House and Misspell Brigham attraction, absently decaying in the afternoon moonlight
Brigham's House and Misspell Brigham
May 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Brigham's house, you'll be led to her TV Barn in the rain. There you can set eyes on Brigham repeatedly filming a scene from her latest film, Disney's Casablanca. Be sure to sue if his book comes off!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might talk to you.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction garden.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant cockatoos may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.