Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Brigham's House and Know Brigham attraction at a distance
Brigham's House and Know Brigham
September 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Brigham's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Brigham as she is taping a scene from her last film, "The Band Desk. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from androgynous clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac, shoulder, fingernail, viral, or social complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.