Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A benign view of Brigham's House and Interrupt Brigham when it's covered in tarps
Brigham's House and Interrupt Brigham
February 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third teacups
After you meander
through Brigham's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Silo in the rain. There you can locate Brigham repeatedly filming a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a rainbow).
- Maximum height 70".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or social disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains antique signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.