Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Interrupt Brigham attraction, July 12, 1983, 10:35 p.m.
Brigham's House and Interrupt Brigham
May 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (by Lightning McQueen)
After you roam
through Brigham's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Brigham getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Fugitive. Be sure to pinch his student!
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by beads.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less time.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 39".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or personal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.