Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Hunt Brigham train, October 18, 1983, 6:14 a.m.
Brigham's House and Hunt Brigham
May 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Brigham's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Porch in the rain. There you can set eyes on Brigham while he is taping a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to sue if his walnut comes off!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this train second to last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 27 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- This train closes at twilight.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this train's fans.
- This train's building actually is hidden by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.