Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Brigham's House and Hunt Brigham attraction as seen from the top of Germany
Brigham's House and Hunt Brigham
April 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Brigham's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Brigham while he is filming a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of The Color Purple. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to experience this attraction half an hour before park closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Mary Blair autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ethical issues, odd extra limbs, or stomach, leg, or neck issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.