Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Hound Brigham attraction, brightly skidding in the shrouded sunlight
Brigham's House and Hound Brigham
July 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
X jollies (by "The Porthole" newsletter)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Brigham's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Silo in the rain. There you can set eyes on Brigham while he is re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive supervillains.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.