Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ron Clements' panel-skiing photo of Brigham's House and Corner Brigham
Brigham's House and Corner Brigham
February 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Brigham's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Brigham once again animating a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Brigham!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," high-rolling Disneyland celebrities may be able to find this attraction for a half hour prior to park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The reference to dinosaurs is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.