Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's House and Corner Brigham attraction during repairs
Brigham's House and Corner Brigham
August 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Three pirates (from www.JohnnyTremainVille.com)
After you mosey
through Brigham's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Brigham as he is re-filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Airplane. Be sure to ask to borrow his flubber!
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for foul-smelling Billy Bones fans.
- After climbing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to connect something more thrilling.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and antagonists inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Guild 78 hideaway -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.