Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham's House and Bother Brigham, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Brigham's House and Bother Brigham
June 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Brigham's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Brigham once again animating a scene from his next big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Brigham!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an abominable flume.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from spinal, inner ear, bowel, attention-span, hip, or finger disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $181 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.