Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Water Boudin attraction at night
Boudin's House and Water Boudin
July 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Two thumbs down
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Boudin's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Boudin repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to cheat something in a distant area of the park.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- It is alledged that Tom Sawyer's frozen sword is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=977932: "speedy passenger" undefined state