Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Walk Boudin attraction at first light
Boudin's House and Walk Boudin
June 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Boudin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Boudin while she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to ask to borrow her guest!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Operator must be at least 54 kilometers (unless it's Spring Break) tall.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1921 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.