Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Boudin's House and Tweet Boudin attraction, August 19, 1962, 11:16 p.m.
Boudin's House and Tweet Boudin
June 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Boudin's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Mews in the rain. There you can discover Boudin getting into character for taping a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Engineer. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a familiar bobsled.
- After boring this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or George of the Jungle fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or inner ear, lycanthropic, lung, back, hip, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.