Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's House and Seat Boudin, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Boudin's House and Seat Boudin
February 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (from www.LeopardAge.com)
After you wander
through Boudin's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Boudin taking a break from recording a scene from his latest film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "cake"!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your screen.