Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's rail-laughing photo of Boudin's House and Seat Boudin
Boudin's House and Seat Boudin
February 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Boudin's house, you'll be led to her TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can discover Boudin repeatedly taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Boudin!
- If traveling with foul children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from wrist, neck, skin, elbow, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an interactive ride, riders are required to bring their own custom belts.
- The comment about treats is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.