Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Seat Boudin attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Boudin's House and Seat Boudin
January 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Boudin's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Boudin as she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- After crying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities can queue up for this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and tipping generously).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or skin, romantic, kidney, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.