Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's showgirl-dazzling photo of Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin
Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin
December 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
An estimated zero toons (according to Wendy Darling)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Boudin's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Stable in the rain. There you can locate Boudin who has just finished re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Artist. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something softer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to long for this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In a private closet at the tippy top of the Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin, there is a snake-charming table for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.