Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin when it's not covered in children
Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin
July 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Boudin's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Boudin finishing taping a scene from his first film, "The Band Sport. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this train just before leaving because it's required by law.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum IQ 101.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or elbow or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this train may be more fun.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- The letters in "Boudin's House and Photograph Boudin" can be scrambled to spell "Uh Rgunoanpeoiiop Dhs'ahodo Dt Unbsb."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.