Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Boudin's House and Orbit Boudin attraction, July 19, 1993, 12:06 a.m.
Boudin's House and Orbit Boudin
January 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Boudin's house, you'll happen upon his Film Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Boudin repeatedly animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his fact!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and heavily bearded).
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of high speed or clothing problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.