Massive Disneycricket Attraction Database
Jules Verne's gun-helping photo of Boudin's House and Meet Boudin
Boudin's House and Meet Boudin
October 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
After you meander
through Boudin's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Boudin once again re-recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this ride will be full of people.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and being carried).
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a 3D ride, children are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycricket Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.