Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Boudin's House and Guard Boudin show, hesitantly scathing in the fading sunlight
Boudin's House and Guard Boudin
August 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Boudin's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Boudin getting into character for re-taping a scene from his last big film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Mary Blair!
- Warning: during a power outage, this show will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After experiencing this show, find something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Ron Miller autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.