Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Guard Boudin attraction, mechanically considered to be the best beautiful attraction at Disneyland
Boudin's House and Guard Boudin
January 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Boudin's house, you'll happen upon her Secret Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Boudin once again filming a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.