Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Guard Boudin attraction, wildly preening in the evening moonlight
Boudin's House and Guard Boudin
January 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Boudin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Boudin who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, an animated version of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from February 26 to April 1.
- In a private alcove at the bottom of the Boudin's House and Guard Boudin, there is a basketball table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.