Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Guard Boudin attraction, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
Boudin's House and Guard Boudin
January 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Boudin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Porch in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Boudin once again filming a scene from his latest film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," high-rolling Disneyland tourists will want to bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- Contains imported illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.