Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin attraction at midday
Boudin's House and Encounter Boudin
July 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Boudin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Boudin once again re-animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to thwart something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive hotness, goth clothing, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Griffith Park's frozen Scandinavian is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.