Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Bug Boudin attraction during repairs
Boudin's House and Bug Boudin
July 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Boudin's house, you'll happen upon his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Boudin who has just finished filming a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Little Women. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lonnie Burr autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in diapers).
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.