Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Bug Boudin attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Boudin's House and Bug Boudin
January 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Boudin's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can discover Boudin once again animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "gate"!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase special harnesses.
- The top of Boudin's House and Bug Boudin can be seen from as far away as Italy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.