Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's House and Bother Boudin dark ride, softly chugging in the fading sunlight
Boudin's House and Bother Boudin
December 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Boudin's house, you'll be led to his Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Boudin taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this dark ride at least once so you never have to again.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clown makeup or ribcage or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.