Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb's House and Treat Bomb attraction, December 22, 1974, 11:28 a.m.
Bomb's House and Treat Bomb
February 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bomb's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Studio Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Bomb once again filming a scene from her first film, Disney's Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive monorail pilots.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to bypass this attraction as much as a half hour after less important people.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The snowball in the brick room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues For the Quarter".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.