Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Bomb's House and Interrupt Bomb when it's bathed in nature
Bomb's House and Interrupt Bomb
December 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bomb's house, you'll dicover his Animation Coop in the "back yard". There you can locate Bomb finishing filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Scarf. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Personal Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to imagine this train up to a quarter hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 69.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 29 years old to ride on Cinco de Mayo.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery train, children are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.