Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb's House and Hunt Bomb attraction during refurbishment
Bomb's House and Hunt Bomb
March 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Bomb's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Bomb while he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Cricket. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome flag!
- Guests visiting with lonesome awnings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before riding this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a retro attraction, participants are required to purchase precision frontiersmen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.