Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb's House and Hound Bomb attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Bomb's House and Hound Bomb
February 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Bomb's house, you'll dicover his Private Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Bomb as he is filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to smile and say "ranger"!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.