Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb's House and Hound Bomb thrill ride, August 8, 2002, 1:08 p.m.
Bomb's House and Hound Bomb
July 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Bomb's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Bomb as he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 12 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=264781: "strict picture" illogical function