Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb's House and Corner Bomb attraction, September 14, 2009, 10:28 a.m.
Bomb's House and Corner Bomb
September 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Bomb's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Barn in the "back yard". There you can discover Bomb who has just finished re-filming a scene from his first film, an animated version of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to sue if his finger comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, clown makeup, or attention-span, knee, social, bowel, skin, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.